Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Orphanage

The first snow day! (me, Polina, Kat, and Jamie)
It was so windy and cold I thought I might turn into an icicle and blow away!





Me and Poina in the orphanage pretending to be in class.
















Me and Elena the runt of the orphanage. I wanted to take her home with me!





















We spent all day Saturday at the orphanage! It was great. We brought them care packages and birthday presents. Then we had a huge birthday celebration. The kids loved it. I think there was enough sweets there to make them all sick to their tummy. I spent the afternoon playing games and getting to know the kids. It was great to see how the Lord can work through language barriers. My very little Russian got me a long way. Plus everyone understands smiles and hugs. I can't wait to go again in a few weeks!

No comments: