Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Antartica

I'm not sure but I think I've moved to Antartica!! Either that or its Christmas! I really can't decide which is the better option. It hasn't stopped pouring snow in about 40 hours or so. This means we have gotten near a foot of snow in just over a day! It is supposed to be like this for the next 3-4 days. Right now is it really beautiful unitl you have to walk to work in it! Thankfully I thought ahead and tucked my dress pants into my handy dandy boots. Looking out my window it is beautiful and every thing is white. Then you begin walking on the side walk and have to cross the street (that hasn't been plowed in at least 12 hours). All of the sudden I feel like I'm walking through sand and not snow!! It is that thick and that brown and dirty. Thank goodness for black so it doesn't get as dirty. I can definately handle this kind of weather but you throw in some ice, -30* and make it last for like 6 months!! and you have Russia!! Oh my goodness! I just wish all of you Texans could come experience this for a few days!!!

No comments: