Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rough Starts

So I think I'm getting a rough start to the week. I stayed home from work not feeling well yesterday. (My roomate has had bronchitis for about 2 weeks now). I felt a little better today so I decided to go to work. Today is my early day and I need to leave my apartment by 7.40 to be on the bus by 7.55-8. I woke up at 7.20 because my alarm was set for pm! Thankfully I had taken a shower before I went to bed last night so that wasn't too bad. But then it was up to 32*F because things were melting and instead of it snowing it was drizzling. So that was fun to walk in. And of course I didnt' tuck my pants into my boots. So when I got to school the whole back of my pants was splattered in muddy water spots. So that is fun to walk around in all day. Plus when I got on the bus my teamate was like, "Dana, I have bad news." A lady at church let me borrow some Christmas CD's (4 of them) for me to use in school. My friend was carrying them in her bag b/c hers was bigger than mine. She left the bag on the bus on Sunday! So now I don't have Christmas music for my kids and I have to tell the lady at church that someone else lost her cd's. I haven't had any classes yet but if my kids are like they were on Friday then Lord help me, it will be quite the day.

Sorry today's post is not so cheerful but I guess we just have those days sometimes. Plus I want to be home for Thanksgiving! This is my first one to ever miss in my whole life and I don't think I'm taking it so well.

No comments: