Monday, December 10, 2007

9 days and counting...

Yea, you could say I'm pretty excited. I tried not to count down the days. But I can't help it. It is too close not to. I will be home in 9 days! I can't wait!

Exciting news. The girls from the other campus had a coworker ask if she could come to church with us. She came this past Sunday with us and it was great. It was my first time to meet her but we quickly became friends. She is full of questions and just comes right out and askes them. Its so wonderful. She asked what kind of rules that I live my life by. So I got to explain to her what the Bible was and how I use it. Then there was a bunch of free literature that the church was giving away. One of the books was about questions people have about the Bible and whats in it. So she took one. Then she asked me if I believe in paradise and hell and how to get to paradise. So I got to explain that too. the whole afternoon was filled with her asking us questions and us getting the chance to answer. I don't think I have ever had someone come seeking the truth as much as she is. It is a wonderful place to be in when I get to share Christs love with her! So pray for her please. Her name is Masha.

No comments: