Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Back in the Motherland!

We had a good 2 days of traveling and now I'm back in the Motherland. And guess what, the sun is shining today! I think that may be just for me. I have heard rumors that the sun is supposed to shine all month long. Today is it -16C, 2F. So its a little chilly, but my new coat kept me very warm this morning. The temperature is suppose to drop dramatically during the next month, but not as much now as before. I guess that is okay. I like seeing the pretty white everywhere. But no snow means sun! So really I'm okay with it. We got back to the apartment at about 6.30 last night. I had showered and was in my bed at 7.06. And I woke up at 8.15 this morning. It was so wonderful. So I'm feeling pretty refreshed, minus my sore muscles. It's time to go see my cute little preschoolers!! Till tomorrow, Packa!

No comments: