Monday, May 5, 2008

My birthday package!

Here is my great birthday package. Sorry you don't get to see the real first one (it had the address that is to keep out the psychos!) (and for my mom so she feels I'm safe). I took a chain of pics for my family so they can see me open it. There is one of my calling my parents per mom's directions. You also get to see each and every piece of my package.

I think this is my favorite package so far. This is first of all because it was my birthday of course. And also because it was so thoughtful. Mom said they tried to pick out something that I could use but yet if it got lost in the mail would not be a huge deal. I think they did a pretty good job!

Oh and there were hallmark singing cards! The one from mom, dad, and bub sang Whoope There It Is and the one from my sis sang the Moulan Rouge Hey Sista song.

Enjoy!






























































































































































































































































No comments: