Friday, December 5, 2008

Coming Home!

In exactly 1 week I will be in the wonderful USA! I am really excited, if you couldn't tell! Of course I am really enjoying my time here but I love to be with my family for the holidays. It has been 5 months (to the day when I arrive home) and I am ready for a visit.

Here is a list of things I am really excited to do when I'm at home: (in no specific order)

1. see the fam
2. go shopping with mom
3. see sara dance
4. watch the CMA's (thanks mom for the dvr!)
5. see the house almost finished!
6. eat mexican food
7. have lots of Diet Dr. Peppers
8. go shopping/ grocery shopping and put it in a car and drive it home
9. See TWILIGHT!
10.Spend some quality time with mom, dad, sara and bub each seperately
11. go to Hawaii to see my honey!
12. get a great tan in Hawaii in January!
13. eat more good food
14. have a lot of fun seeing the people I love!

Things I will miss while I am gone:
1. work, haha not! Who misses work while they are on vacation, not me! (But I do love my job)
2. the snow, if it will ever fall again
3. Polina
4. New Years in Moscow
5. my super soft bed, haha
6. getting all my clothes really wet and muddy from walking everywhere in the melted snow. Oh wait, nope, not going to miss that either!
7. seeing my kids yell "Miss Dana!" and run to give me a hug. I do love that

No comments: