Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jobs..

Well my time in Russia is coming to a close. While I am trying to savor every moment, and praying for the warmth, I am also on the job hunt. I am applying all over in the Edmond area at various different school districts for teaching jobs. Since I am not there, but rather on the complete other side of the world, this can be difficult. I am so thankful for dear friends who are already teachers at various schools and are helping me and letting me use their names, etc. But for me it is kind of a big waiting game. I just hope someone goes out on a limb and thinks I'm worth hiring even though they have never met me!

Well in all of this I am reminded of this verse:
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Phil. 4.6

I have given it to Him and He has ALWAYS taken care of me in this far so I know He won't stop.

But any prayers would be appreciated!

No comments: