Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Time!

I know it has been forever since I have written anything. I have really been enjoying my time in America thus far. I have been spending a lot of time with family. I haven't really seen many friends yet. That will come. I have been relaxing and unpacking! Here are some pics to show what I've been doing.

my first time meeting my cousin Jarrah, grandbaby #56, I think
Noah and Sara at the dance studio taking Hip Hop

I love these cousins, Noah and Jarrah.
FYI their momma, my aunt is 20 months older than me!
Happy 4th! My family at the 4th of July parade
After the parade at the McFarlin's for a pool party. My sis Sara, bro Bub and his lovely girlfriend Lauren.
Last night we went to see some of our friends in the musical Music Man. It was a great show! Here is my whole family!
Siblings
my parentals. I like them
Bub and Lauren

No comments: