Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Almost a year later...


I haven't kept up with my blog at all this year! And looking at all those creepy comments on an old post now I'm nervous too.

I'll give it a try anyway though. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I married the most amazing man God has created 4 months ago. I feel like this was one of the best decisions of my life. I'm so thankful for a loving family who has not only loved me inspite of all my quirks but has also loved my husband like he is one of their own. God is definintely taking care of us as newlyweds and he reminds us that He will supply all of our needs! For example, our move in 2 weeks, completely sent from the Lord and exactly what we need at this time in our life.

I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving this year!

No comments: