Tuesday, January 20, 2009

FREEZING!!!

It is soooo cold this week. Yesterday I was listening to my mix of Jason Mraz music and his Christmas song Winter Wonderland was in there. It was so perfect because at that moment I was walking in a winter wonderland. Which by the way, I definately prefer over the ice from last week. It is so much easier to walk in.

So yesterday after I got out of the metro and crossed the street, I looked up for the time and temp. It said -16! That is the first time I have seen that this school year and I only saw it once last year. So I came to school and got on the computer to convert it to F. It is only 3*F! And the shower is just showering down! It is actually really beautiful.

So I brought my camera with me today and I will get some pics to post up here.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: