Monday, January 21, 2008

Not back to normal yet

I've been gone for a while. Our school has broke out in this pandemic virus of some sort. I think everyone, including teachers, has now gotten this stomach bug. So I was out for 2 1/2 days last week sick. Today there are not many students still. I have had a few lessons but some were also cancelled. It reminds me of my first day back from break.

The professors have been here and that has been such a joy. Two professors from OBU came on Friday for a few days. Saturday they did a seminar at school and we have spent the weekend showing them Moscow. They have been such a blessing and encouragement for me this week. Today they were supposed to observe me teach and tour Zaitsevo but becuase of this virus spreading they could not come. So I decided to bring school to them. I have spent the day taking pictures and do videos so they can see what they would have seen if they had been able to come. This evening we will go to the history museum and have dinner at our apartment.

I hope to write to you soon and update more!

No comments: