Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Observations

I know it has been a while since I have written but it seems like life has been pretty busy lately. Sometimes I feel like I hardly have time to breathe much less get on the computer.

Praises:
  • My observation went wonderful on Tuesday. My supervisors and other teachers watched me teach fourth grade. They had wonderful things to say and thought that I did a great job. They actually wanted to know how I did some things. So that is very exciting for me.
  • I have a Russian tutor! Her name is Polina. We will meet on Saturdays and I will feed her in exchange for her helping me with my Russian. This is a huge answer to prayer as I could not afford to pay a tutor but need to learn Russian badly. Yea!!
Other than that I am just trying to keep warm and dry as it is nearing freezing temperatures and raining all the time!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Hi Dana!
I am so excited you have a tutor. That is such an answer to prayer. I know you will feed her well. Make her some MaMaw tea!! and salsa too!! Love you!