Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday's

So its a beautiful Monday in Moscow as was this weekend. Too bad the temperature and pressure changes have made my head feel like it is going to explode! But I tried to enjoy it the best I can.

Sorry the last blog was a little crazy. I was just letting out my current frustrations. You know, some days are like that. And some things just really drive me crazy. I think I got so frustrated becuase this man has told me before that he is a believer. So to say those things is just a little ridiculous to me.

Oh, and sorry for the spelling errrors I tend to always have. I type kinda fast and have very little time on the computer. So I am trying to check all my stuff and write so I don't usually read over what I have written. Sorry.

And I have had a request to write about what I am doing here. Well, I am teaching conversational English to pre school through 4th grade at Moscow Economic School. I attend Internation Christian Fellowship and have enjoyed getting involved there. I attend a small group and will be helping lead a youth small group soon. We are also going to be volunteering in an orphanage this month. So I am attempting to follow God's call and this is where He has lead me. I am having a great time too! Let me know if you would like to know more!

I'll be back soon....

No comments: