Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Last Dinner

Saturday we went out to dinner with Polina for the last time. She is leaving to teach at an English camp for 2 weeks so I won't see her again before we leave. So this post is for Polina, Mya Krasavitsa, my dearest, beautiful one. I couldn't have made it in this country without her. God put her in my life for a reason and she was my lifesaver and dear friend these 2 years. I will miss her more than I thought I could. But looking up, she is planning to come to America for the first time! I cannot wait!

Sara and me having my favorite American food in Moscow, Starlight Diner, for the last time

Sara and Polina one last time

I like my Polina!
It had been raining a lot!
Mya Krasavitsa!! I will miss her dearly!
Trying to give Polinichka a goodbye

No comments: